A Very Productive Monday

Yesterday I was on fire!!! After getting the house picked back up and dishes done I entered craft mode. Major craft mode. Yesterday I finished up 5 gifts. I know I was quite shocked by my progress, and here it is.....

- A zipper pouch and hair goodies for Erin-


-A pencil case for Faith-

-Coloring wallet for one my nieces-



And now here are my fabric ornaments. These are going to gifts for Abe's brother and sister. And I'm also going to give a set away tomorrow for the Give-Away Day.




The set consists of (1) 4 inch and (2) 2 1/2 inch ornaments


3 comments:

pinky said...

The zipper pouch was adorable my daughter would simply fall for it Nice colors

Jess said...

If you're interested, I could make one for you at a reasonable price. Let me know.

Elizabeth Morrison said...

Ari came over today for our craft time and we made a set of these ornaments... one for each person in her family... we did Christmas fabric and instead of using styrofoam balls, we used some plan plastic ornaments I had packed away and wasn't planning on using... anyway, we used Mod Podge to seal everything and make it shiny... turned out super cute... of course, my camera battery was dead, but I think Nate caught a pic on his phone...