Back to Where it All Began


I can't remember how old I was the first time I used this machine, maybe sixth grade. Because of the absence of mine (yearly cleaning), and the irresistible urge to make a lined coin purse, I found myself in front of my grandma's sewing machine. I would like to say that I was successful at making it, but that is not the case. I started over 3 times and still couldn't figure it out. It was only after my husband helped me that I saw what needed to be done, (I knew there was a reason I married him!). So Sunday while America was watching the Super Bowl, I was on round 4 with this thing. And, unfortunately before I mailed it to Elizabeth, I forgot to take a picture of the completed purse. :( But, since I do plan on making more I'm sure I'll get a picture of one of them.

1 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Good job for giving it a shot! Wish we could see how it turned out. :o)