The Winner Is.....

Thanks so much to everyone that stopped and shared their summer plans. Summer is my most favorite season so it's nice to hear how others are going to be spending their time. I finally have most of my flowers planted so for the rest of the summer it's going to be weeding and watching them bloom!! Oh yeah and there will be some boating too because I can't have a summer without going out on the lake. Oh how I love summer.

And now to pick the winner (by the process of everyone picking a number from the number of comments and dividing by 5, yeah math is my hubby's favorite we couldn't just pick 57 or something).
The winner of my give-away is:

Z Family said...
SO cute!! We are having a baby... I know, not like planning a trip or anything, but thats what we are up to. Im loving the second to last pic

And having a baby, and a summer to enjoy them, sounds perfect to me...well not so perfect because I'm pretty sure I''m past the need for another baby...and maybe not...

And if I am unable to contact her, I will pick another winner (obviously).

If you didn't win and you can't live without one of these lovelies you can contact me and we can arrange something I'm sure.

0 comments: